The microSpeed™ speedometer is part of the Speedway Instruments line of ultra-compact motorcycle instrumentation. The small size lets you keep that streamlined look you want. Large numeric display is easily readable from 10 feet away. The microSpeed speedometer fits most late model and custom applications. The same speedometer can be set to operate with the J1850 digital bus of all 2004 and later Harley Davidson bikes, or operate directly from the 3-wire electronic speed sensors in transmission or wheel.
See the microSpeed Speedometer in Action
- Ultra small size: 1.4" width x 0.9" height x 0.5" depth
- Simple touch-screen interface (patent pending)
- Available in Black or Chrome
- Settable to digital bus or standard operating mode
- Large 0.4" numerical display for easy reading day or night
- Full three digit display
- Completely sealed for all environments
- Settable to English or Metric display
- Full odometer capability, including ability to set initial odometer reading
- Adjustable speed calibration
- Two resettable trip meters with on-road-indicators
- Fuel mileage trip meter
- Oil mileage trip meter
- Supplies +5V output for for speed sensors
- 3 or 4 wire installation
Works on any motorcycle with electronic speed sensor!
Actual Size Dimensional Drawing
Download the microSpeed assembly drawing (PDF). Make sure when you print that you select None for Scaling in your PDF reader. Cut it out and see how it fits on your bike!
User Guide and Installation Instructions
Detailed installation and usage instructions are available for the microSpeed speedometer. Have any questions? Contact us, and we’ll help you.
- microSpeed speedometer User’s Guide (graphic version) (PDF, 1.5 MB)
- microSpeed speedometer User’s Guide (text version) (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Installation Instructions (PDF, 240 KB)
These short videos explain how to use key features of the microSpeed speedometer.
Setting the initial odometer reading (4:37)
Configuration and calibration (6:29)
Standard operating instructions (3:11)